4-Star Getaway | Barcelona, Gran Canaria & Madrid
Pack your bags for the ultimate Spanish getaway to three fabulous spots: Barcelona, Gran Canaria and Madrid!
This offer includes:
- Inbound flight to Barcelona
- Connecting flights to Gran Canaria and Madrid
- Return flight out of Madrid
- Accommodation at a 4-star hotel of your choice in Barcelona, Gran Canaria and Madrid
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Taxes (except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Visit one of Barcelona's fabulous museums, where you can admire the works of Dalí, Picasso and Miró, or catch a flamenco show at one of Barcelona's tablaos
- Take a stroll down Barcelona's famous Las Ramblas and enjoy its many outdoor cafes, street entertainers, local markets and shops, or spend the day admiring Gaudí's colorful architecure in Güell Park, Casa Mila and Casa Batlló
- Hike through Gran Canaria's Biosphere Reserve protected by UNESCO and admire beautiful natural sights at Barranco de Guayadeque or work on your tan and relax at one of the island’s many stretches of golden sand
- Visit Madrid’s world-class galleries and museums displaying extensive Spanish art collections, including Picasso’s famous Guernica
- Head to Madrid's Plaza Mayor to sip on some sangria, munch on delicious tapas and mingle with the friendly locals and artisans
About the Destinations
Our travel package invites you to go on an unforgettable Spanish getaway filled with culture, beautiful coastline, cosmopolitan charm, exquisite cuisine, and excitement. Let the Spanish show you the art of living!
Barcelona is a fun city full of things to do. Boasting sunny skies, a lively atmosphere, a coastal vibe, delicious food, and exquisite Gaudí architecture, Barcelona is one of Spain's hottest destinations. Offering a varied culinary landscape, where tapas bars, fusion restaurants, and Michelin-starred restaurants abound, in this captivating city, you can feast on exciting delicacies. Enjoy it from an outdoor terrace overlooking the stunning sights of this Spanish city.
Known for their seafront resorts and sunny skies, the Canary Islands are a great vacation destination for those looking to soak up the sun and have a relaxing and fun time. Gran Canaria is an island of stunningly diverse landscapes boasting volcanoes, prehistoric sites, lush forests, sandy coves and miles of sandy dunes.
This beautiful island offers numerous experiences and places to visit. Enjoy its many outdoor and water activities. From scuba diving in warm waters, kitesurfing and surfing to camel and horse rides, this island offers a myriad of activities that will keep you entertained. . For some family fun, enjoy a day the the Aqualand Maspalomas and at the Palmitos Park. Looking to hit the beach? We recommend Playa del Inglés, Amadores, and Las Conteras.
Appreciate Madrid’s cultural legacy and Moorish and Neoclassical architecture. Be wowed by one of Europe’s most stunning palaces and Madrid’s most famous landmark, the Madrid Royal Palace. Take in the sun at the Retiro Gardens and then go shopping on the vibrant Gran Via. Explore the lively Mercado de San Miguel, one of the best culinary spots in the city, where tapas bars offer local delicacies and tasty wine.