Pack your bags for the ultimate Spanish getaway to three fabulous spots: Barcelona, Gran Canaria and Madrid!
This offer includes:
- Inbound flight to Barcelona
- Connecting flights to Gran Canaria and Madrid
- Return flight out of Madrid
- Accommodation at a 4-star hotel of your choice in Barcelona, Gran Canaria and Madrid
- Breakfast included, depending on the hotels selected (please check the detailed information of each hotel)
- Taxes (except City Tourist Tax)
Why we love this deal:
- Visit one of Barcelona's fabulous museums, where you can admire the works of Dalí, Picasso and Miró, or catch a flamenco show at one of Barcelona's tablaos
- Take a stroll down Barcelona's famous Las Ramblas and enjoy its many outdoor cafes, street entertainers, local markets and shops, or spend the day admiring Gaudí's colorful architecure in Güell Park, Casa Mila and Casa Batlló
- Hike through Gran Canaria's Biosphere Reserve protected by UNESCO and admire beautiful natural sights at Barranco de Guayadeque or work on your tan and relax at one of the island’s many stretches of golden sand
- Visit Madrid’s world-class galleries and museums displaying extensive Spanish art collections, including Picasso’s famous Guernica
- Head to Madrid's Plaza Mayor to sip on some sangria, munch on delicious tapas and mingle with the friendly locals and artisans
About the Destinations
Our travel package invites you to go on an unforgettable Spanish getaway filled with culture, beautiful coastline, cosmopolitan charm, exquisite cuisine, and excitement. Let the Spanish show you the art of living!
Barcelona is a fun city full of things to do. Boasting sunny skies, a lively atmosphere, a coastal vibe, delicious food, and exquisite Gaudí architecture, Barcelona is one of Spain's hottest destinations. Offering a varied culinary landscape, where tapas bars, fusion restaurants, and Michelin-starred restaurants abound, in this captivating city, you can feast on exciting delicacies. Enjoy it from an outdoor terrace overlooking the stunning sights of this Spanish city.
Known for their seafront resorts and sunny skies, the Canary Islands are a great vacation destination for those looking to soak up the sun and have a relaxing and fun time. Gran Canaria is an island of stunningly diverse landscapes boasting volcanoes, prehistoric sites, lush forests, sandy coves and miles of sandy dunes.
This beautiful island offers numerous experiences and places to visit. Enjoy its many outdoor and water activities. From scuba diving in warm waters, kitesurfing and surfing to camel and horse rides, this island offers a myriad of activities that will keep you entertained. . For some family fun, enjoy a day the the Aqualand Maspalomas and at the Palmitos Park. Looking to hit the beach? We recommend Playa del Inglés, Amadores, and Las Conteras.
Appreciate Madrid’s cultural legacy and Moorish and Neoclassical architecture. Be wowed by one of Europe’s most stunning palaces and Madrid’s most famous landmark, the Madrid Royal Palace. Take in the sun at the Retiro Gardens and then go shopping on the vibrant Gran Via. Explore the lively Mercado de San Miguel, one of the best culinary spots in the city, where tapas bars offer local delicacies and tasty wine.
- The flights included are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
- Included baggage allowance varies by carrier. Please check what's included during the flight selection portion of your booking.
- Infants: If you're traveling with an infant under 2 years old, please contact us within 24 hours of booking your trip. (Cost per infant is $150.)
- Check-in time for most hotels is at 2:00pm; Check-out is typically at 12:00pm. Please verify the check-in/check-out times for your selected accommodation at time of booking.
- Airport transfers are not included in this offer; We recommend booking a rental car to get around.
- Rent-a-cars can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Please note that this promotional offer is nonrefundable.
Nonrefundable special price packages:
Once the payment is made, the reservation cannot be cancelled. No refund in case of cancellation or no-show. Any and all changes made to the reservation after the airplane tickets have been issued are subject to a penalty fee to be communicated at the time the alterations are requested.
All prices include airfare, fuel surcharges, airport taxes and fees. All prices are per person, based on double/twin occupancy. Single travelers must pay an extra fee.
Air & land tour prices apply from the gateway airport or city specified in the Package Highlights. Prices will vary from alternative gateway airports or cities and may be higher.
The total price will be clearly displayed prior to any deposit being required. Should the hotel mentioned in the deal not be available for the dates in question, the company will make the reservation for another hotel of the same category and let you know immediately of the change.
Important disclaimer information:
Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and name changes are not allowed.
The amount to be charged by Yes! Getaways does not include any fees or commissions that may be applied by the client's bank to process the payment(s).
The optional cost(s) of upgrades and add-ons for additional services (airline, rental car, or others) are at the discretion of the client to select during the booking process and are not included in the final package cost unless specifically stated in the description (eg: additional luggage, transfers, drivers, extra insurance, or other).
Clients are responsible for ensuring the correct entry of personal data of the passenger(s) when booking flights or they will be subject to additional fees for any corrections at the discretion of the airline.
Any additional tourist or municipal taxes imposed by each individual destination in a booking are not included and must be paid directly at the accommodation; Clients are strongly urged to research any possible applicable taxes prior to travel.
When you purchase your ticket, you agree to the following rules and restrictions:
NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF TICKET
Tickets issued via Yes! Getaways are non-transferable and can only be used by the person whose name is indicated on the ticket. Valid proof of identity must be presented whenever required upon check-in. If it is found that the person presenting the ticket is not the same person named as passenger in the ticket or if such person is unable to satisfactorily prove that he/she is the same person named in the ticket, then the Carrier shall refuse carriage to such person and reserves the right to retain and confiscate the ticket so presented.
NON-REFUNDABILITY OF TICKET
Please assume that the fare is non-refundable and any change or cancellation will result in full forfeiture of the value of the ticket with no refund or credit available. Rules and restrictions as imposed by the airline(s) will be applicable to your fare should you need to change or cancel your flight(s).
Yes! Getaways issues airfare in partnership with affiliate airlines via their departing cities only. Yes! Getaways does not provide through-ticket or connecting flight services, and as such, can not be held responsible for connecting flight delays or cancellations that are issued through unaffiliated providers. Customers are responsible for any fees or additional charges that may be incurred as a result of a missed or changed flight. Yes! Getaways has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other such causes, and holds no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
TRAVEL & BOOKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
When booking your itinerary, be sure to arrange connections with a sufficient window of time between flights to allow for any cancellations or delays due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For customers who require a connecting flight to reach one of Yes! Getaways' departing cities, we recommend booking flights with a layover of at least 6 hours between connections.
The passenger is required to arrive at Carrier's check-in location sufficiently in advance of the indicated flight departure time to permit completion of any government formalities and departure procedures and in any event not later than the time that maybe indicated by the Carrier. If the passenger fails to arrive on time at Carrier's check-in counter or boarding gate (even if the passenger has already checked-in for the flight), Carrier may cancel the space reserved for the passenger. Carrier is not liable to the passenger for loss or expense due to the passenger's failure to comply with these provisions.
Get to the airport as early as possible to allow time for check-in, baggage check and security. Some airports require a longer minimum check-in time before scheduled departure, depending on your trip. If you’re traveling on another airline, their check-in times apply.
Recommended Arrival Times:
- Intercontinental Flights: 3 Hours prior to departure
- International (Short/Medium Distance Travel): 2 Hours prior to departure
- Adult passengers 18 and over must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel. Passport required for international flights.
- TSA does not require children under 18 to provide identification when traveling with a companion within the United States. Contact the airline for questions regarding specific ID requirements for travelers under 18.
- For more detailed information and tips, please refer to this helpful Traveler's Checklist provided by the U.S. Government - Department of State.