Spain | Tenerife All-Inclusive
Travel to the capital island of the Canary and enjoy great beaches and sunny skies!
Why we love this deal:
- The perfect escape for those who seek to enjoy a sunny destination on a completely hassle-free vacation (with all meals covered)!
- Travel to the Spanish island of Tenerife with Yes! Getaways and enjoy great savings on flights and hotels with this fantastic package we have for you.
- Tenerife is a striking vacation destination boasting white sandy beaches, extraordinary natural diversity, numerous outdoor activities, and excellent weather. Enjoy a walk along with one of the trails that venture through the island's lush forests, enjoy a day at the beach, and discover impressive volcanoes that awe and inspire.
We recommend booking airport transfers or reserving a rental car (both available during the booking process).
Take the day to explore your hotel and enjoy its facilities!
Start a day by exploring Mount Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Recommend sites include:
- La Orotava
- Puerto de la Cruz (including the botanical gardens)
Book here your Teide Jeep Tour.
Start the day by exploring the island’s capital. Recommend sites include:
- San Cristóbal de la Laguna (a UNESCO Site)
- The Anaga Massif (a bit of hiking required)
- Playa de las Teresitas
Or book here a Hiking, Culture & Local Cuisine in Adeje - Private Tour!
Enjoy Garachico’s lava-formed natural swimming pools. Recommend sites include:
- Icod de los Vinos
- Los Gigantes Cliffs
Or book here a Glomera Jeep Safari.
Recommend sites include:
- La Orotava’s historic streets
- Casas de Los Balcones
- Museo de Artesania Iberoamericana (MAIT)
- Dominican monastery of San Domingo
- La Orotava’s small botanical garden
- Jardins del Marquesadode al Quinta Roja
Recommended sites include:
- El Caletón
- Plaza della Libertad
- Iglesia de Santa Ana
- Castillo de San Miguel
- Convento de San Francisco
About the Destination:
The largest island of the Canary archipelago, Tenerife is an island of eternal spring due to its year-round agreeable climate. Here you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities from hiking, mountain climbing, golfing to whale-watching and scuba-diving. Hike Pico del Teide, Spain’s tallest mountain, and marvel at Tenerife’s exuberant landscape. Explore Anaga, the island’s UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and discover the gigantic natural crater of Cañas del Teide. Visit the Loro Parque with over 300 different parrots and with a great variety of animals, and explore Tenerife’s extremely varied plant life in Masca Village. Being of volcanic nature, Tenerife has few natural beaches but you will find delightful black sand beaches and man-made golden sand beaches with marvelous natural surroundings. We recommend the beaches of Los Gigantes and San Juan. Explore the coastal village of Adele of rugged beauty and beautiful beaches, and indulge in delicious seafood.
Tenerife is not only nature and beaches, there is plenty of culture and history. With a stash of museums and old colonial towns, there is plenty to learn. Explore La Laguna, the island’s cultural center with outstanding architectural buildings and monuments. Visit the historic old town of Orotava beautifully surrounded by a valley of banana plantations.
Nightly entertainment abounds on the island. For vibrant clubs and bars head to Playa de las Americas and for a more laid-back feel explore the nightlife of Los Cristianos.